Please note that it is important to follow the sign out procedure parents are asked to allow time for this process to happen or to arrange beforehand.
- Learners must report to the Head of Grade to request a sign out slip (a letter from the parents must accompany the request.)
- Learners will be required to go to each teacher to ascertain what work is going to be missed.
- Once the teachers and Head of Grade have signed the form, one of the deputy principals must sign the slip.
- The parents will then be contacted and asked to fetch the child.
- Learners may not contact parents themselves, this will lead to extended waiting time for the sign out to be complete.
- Learners will not be allowed to leave school early on a Friday without approval from the principal, again a letter from the parent must accompany the request.